31 SCRIPTURES TO PROCLAIM DAILY
1. Zephaniah 3:19-20 – “At that time I will deal with all who oppressed you; I will rescue the lame and gather those who have been scattered. … “I will gather you: at that time I will bring you home. I will give you honour and praise among all the peoples of the earth when I restore your fortunes before your very eyes” says the LORD.
2. Zechariah 8:7-8 – This is what the LORD Almighty says: “I will save my people from the countries of the east and the west. I will bring them back to live in Jerusalem; they will be my people and I will be their God”
3. Isaiah.61:4-7 – They will rebuild the ancient ruins and restore the places long devastated; they will renew the ruined cities that have been devastated for generations. … Instead of their shame my people will receive a double portion, and instead of disgrace they will rejoice in their inheritance; and so they will inherit a double portion in their land, and everlasting joy will be theirs.
4. Isaiah 62:1, 2, 4, 6, 7 – For Zion’s sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem’s sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch. The nations will see your righteousness, and all kings your glory … No longer will they call you Deserted … I have posted watchmen on your walls, O Jerusalem …You who call on the LORD, give yourselves no rest, and give him no rest till he establishes Jerusalem and makes her the praise of the earth.
5. Isaiah 66:8-10 – “Who has ever heard of such a thing? … Can a country be born in a day or a nation be brought forth in a moment? Yet no sooner is Zion in labour than she gives birth to her children. Do I bring to the moment of birth and not give delivery?” says the LORD. … “Rejoice with Jerusalem and be glad for her, all you who love her …”
6. Jeremiah 3:14-18 – … I will choose you …-and bring you to Zion. Then I will give you shepherds after my own heart … In those days, when your numbers have increased greatly in the land,” declares the LORD, … they will call Jerusalem ‘The Throne of the LORD’, and all nations will gather in Jerusalem to honour the name of the LORD … In those days the house of Judah will join the house of Israel, and together they will come from a northern land to the land I gave your forefathers as an inheritance.”
7. Jeremiah. 7:1, 7 – This is the word that came to Jeremiah from the LORD: “…. I will let you live in this place, in the land I gave your forefathers for ever and ever.”
8. Ezekiel 37: 21, 25 – ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I will take the Israelites out of the nations where they have gone. I will gather them from all around and bring them back into their own land. … They will live in the land I gave to my servant Jacob, the land where your fathers lived. They and their children and their children’s children will live there forever..’
9. Ezekiel 39:25-29 – “Therefore this is what the Sovereign LORD says: I will now bring Jacob back from captivity; and will have compassion on all the people of Israel, and I will be zealous for my holy name … When I have brought them back from the nations and have gathered them from the countries of their enemies, I will show myself holy through them in the sight of many nations. Then they will know that I am the LORD their God, for though I sent them into exile among the nations, I will gather them to their own land, not leaving any behind. I will no longer hide my face from them, for I will pour out my Spirit on the house of Israel, declares the Sovereign LORD.”
10. Isaiah 41:8-10 – “But you, O Israel, my servant … whom I have chosen, you descendants of Abraham my friend, I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. … I have chosen you and have not rejected you. So do not fear, for I am with you … I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”
11. Isaiah 43:5-6 – … I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west.
I will say to the north, ‘Give them up!’ and to the south, ‘Do not hold them back.’ Bring my sons from afar and my daughters from the ends of the earth …
12. Isaiah 44:26 – [The LORD] … says of Jerusalem, ‘It shall be inhabited,’ of the towns of Judah, ‘They shall be built,’ and of their ruins, ‘I will restore them …’
13. Isaiah 49:22 – This is what the Sovereign LORD says: “See, I will beckon to the Gentiles, I will lift up my banner to the peoples; they will bring your sons in their arms and carry your daughters on their shoulders …”
14. Isaiah 60: 4, 8, 9 – “Lift up your eyes and look about you: All assemble and come to you; your sons come from afar, and your daughters are carried on the arm. … “Who are these that fly along like clouds, like doves to their nests? … in the lead are the ships of Tarshish, bringing your sons from afar, with their silver and gold, to the honour of the LORD your God, the Holy One of Israel ……”
15. Ezekiel 11:16-17 – “… ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: Although I sent them far away among the nations … yet for a little while I have been a sanctuary for them in the countries where they have gone.’ “… ‘I will gather you from the nations and bring you back from the countries where you have been scattered and I will give you back the land of Israel again.’”
16. Ezekiel 20:34 – I will bring you from the nations and gather you from the countries where you have been scattered …
17. Ezekiel 20:41-42 – I will accept you as fragrant incense when I bring you out from the nations and gather you from the countries where you have been scattered, and I will show myself holy among you in the sight of the nations. Then you will know that I am the LORD, when I bring you into the land of Israel, the land I had sworn with uplifted hand to give to your fathers.
19. Ezekiel 28:25 – “’This is what the Sovereign LORD says: When I gather the people of Israel from the nations where they have been scattered, I will show myself holy among them in the sight of the nations. Then they will live in their own land, which I gave to my servant Jacob.’”
20. Ezekiel 34:11,12,13 – “…the Sovereign LORD says: I myself will search for my sheep and look after them…I will rescue them from all the places where they were scattered on a day of clouds and darkness. I will bring them out from the nations and gather them from the countries, and I will bring them into their own land. I will pasture them on the mountains of Israel … and in all the settlements in the land.
21. Ezekiel 36 :8-12 – “’But you, O mountains of Israel, will produce branches and fruit for my people Israel, for they will soon come home. I … will look on you with favour; you will be ploughed and sown, and I will multiply the number of people upon you, even the whole house of Israel. The towns will be inhabited and the ruins rebuilt … I will settle people on you as in the past and will make you prosper more than before. Then you will know that I am the LORD. I will cause … my people Israel, to walk upon you … and you will be their inheritance; you will never again deprive them of their children.”
22. Ezekiel 36:16,19, 22, 24-28 – “Son of man, when the people of Israel were living in their own land, they defiled it by their conduct … I dispersed them among the nations … “Therefore say to the house of Israel, ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: It is not for your sake, O house of Israel, that I am going to do these things, but for the sake of my holy name … “I will gather you from all the countries and bring you back into your own land. I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean……I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws. You will live in the land I gave your forefathers; you will be my people, and I will be your God.”
Amos 9:14-15 – “I will bring back my exiled people Israel; they will rebuild the ruined cities and live
24. Jeremiah 3:14-18 – … I will choose you …-and bring you to Zion. Then I will give you shepherds after my own heart … In those days, when your numbers have increased greatly in the land,” declares the LORD, … they will call Jerusalem ‘The Throne of the LORD’, and all nations will gather in Jerusalem to honour the name of the LORD … In those days the house of Judah will join the house of Israel, and together they will come from a northern land to the land I gave your forefathers as an inheritance.”
25. Jeremiah 29:11-14 – “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you,” declares the LORD, “and will bring you back from captivity. I will gather you from all the nations and places where I have banished you,” declares the LORD, “and will bring you back to the place from which I carried you into exile.”
26. Jeremiah 30:3 –‘The days are coming,’ declares the LORD, ‘when I will bring my people Israel and Judah back from captivity and restore them to the land I gave their forefathers to possess,’ says the LORD.
27. Jeremiah 31:8-9 – “See, I will bring them from the land of the north and gather them from the ends of the earth. Among them will be the blind and the lame, expectant mothers and women in labor; a great throng will return. They will come with weeping; they will pray as I bring them back. I will lead them beside streams of water on a level path where they will not stumble, because I am Israel1s father, and Ephraim is my firstborn son.”
28. Jeremiah 31:10 – “Hear the word of the LORD, O nations; proclaim it in distant coastlands; ‘He who scattered Israel will gather them and will watch over his flock like a shepherd.’”
29. Jeremiah 31:16-17 – … “They will return from the land of the enemy. So there is hope for your future,” declares the LORD. “Your children will return to their own land.”
30. Jeremiah 31:27-28 – “The days are coming,” declares the LORD, “when I will plant the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the offspring of men and of animals. Just as I watched over them to uproot and tear down, and to overthrow, destroy and bring disaster, so I will watch over them to build and to plant”
31. Jeremiah 31:36 – “Only if these decrees (sun, moon, stars) vanish from my sight,” declares the Lord, “will the descendants of Israel ever cease to be a nation before me.”
＊compiled by Pastor Makara Josiah Lim, [11-May-22 12:53 PM]